Microsoft Word 2013 Essentials
Participants will learn how to use the basic features of Word 2013. This eCourse is designed to teach you the standard features of Word 2013. You will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach and a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Word 2013.
Word 2013 now has the ability to edit PDF files without the need to convert. With Word 2013 you are also provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than ever. A new set of templates and design tools are included with Word 2013 and users are also given an improved interface with an array of powerful tools.
Learners are also given an improved interface with an array of powerful tools.
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Word Basic 2013 eCourse Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Open and Close Word and Word files
- Understand the interface, including the ribbon, the status bar, and the Backstage view
- Create and save documents
- Insert and work with text, symbols and numbers
- Perform basic editing tasks
- Format fonts, including face, size, color, enhancements, and case
- Format paragraphs, including spacing, alignment, indents, tabs, bullets and numbering
- Use more advanced formatting, including the font and paragraph dialog boxes
- Use Styles and Themes
- Preview, print, share, or email document
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal . You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private