Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Advanced
PowerPoint 2013 is the world’s premier presentation software. You will learn how to use the improved features of PowerPoint 2013 and experience some of the new features that are offered.
There is also an improved Presentation View which gives your presentations that extra focus. PowerPoint 2013 also has an improved user interface with an array of powerful tools to help you share your presentations through Onedrive!
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Microsoft PowerPoint eCourse Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Work with shapes, text boxes, and pictures
- Use SmartArt, alignment guides, object order, and other advanced drawing tasks
- Use tables, audio and video functionality
- Use PowerPoint’s research tools, presenter view and notes and slide masters to create consistent slide elements
- Perform additional types of presentation delivery
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal . You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health