Learn about the skills that are required to plan and implement a successful meeting.
Meetings should have clear and critical time frame objectives and punctuation. The Meeting Management eCourse is designed to give you the basic tools needed to initiate and manage meetings. You will also learn about:
- Using appropriate techniques to take minutes.
- Identifying how to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes.
- Recognising how to plan and prepare for meetings.
- Creating and making use of an agenda.
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Roxanne Ellis+27861 852 463
- Meeting Management Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- The eCourse material will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete .
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer).
- Adobe Reader (free software) .
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private