Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Our aim is to develop you into the most competent Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt capable of taking on difficult business challenges with ease while you support a continuous improvement programme. Determine the voice of your customer, create a customer journey map, collect data and apply problem solving methods to business issues. In this course students are trained and tested on their understanding and ability to apply the tools and techniques to support various elements of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
About our Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification:
- Our internationally accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt eLearning programme is intended as an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) method to problem solving.
- This course is specifically designed for you as a team member who is expected to be support members of your business improvement teams.
- Become an effective project team member and learn effective problem solving tools and techniques.
- eLearning system is complete with engaging visual content, voice over narrations, instructor videos and progressive learning stages that are controlled by tollgates where you must complete quizzes to progress to the comprehensive exams.
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Six Sigma Template Toolkit
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt eBook per phase
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Basic Certification Administration
- 3 months access to the online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course (includes access to the Yellow Belt Forum & online chat)
- Online exam
- International Certification
- Explain the Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Determine the improvement methodology best suited to your problem
- Determine the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Translate the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to Critical to Quality (CTQ) criteria
- Explain where you fit into the value chain
- Develop a Customer Journey Map
- Develop a Project Charter
- Map the Process, Identify and Screen Inputs and collect data
- Display Data Graphically
- Analyse the Process for Value
- Generate and Select Solutions
- Assess the Risk of solutions and Plan the Implementation
- Implement the Control Plan to sustain improvements
Certification Exam: No project required
The exam is intended to validate your proficiency with the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
The exam is administered online and is open book. You may use any reference materials to complete the exam (i.e. training manuals, project materials, statistics books, etc.).
The exam includes multiple choice, true/false, and problem solving questions.
A passing grade of 80% or more for each phase is required to become Yellow Belt Certified.
|Level 1 Certification
|Level 2 Certification
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Meet your mentor
Debbie McCarthy[email protected]
Debbie McCarthy is a Co-Founder and Director of The Leadership Centre. She is a certified GE Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Change Leadership Expert.
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health