Get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
The Employee Motivation eCourse will give you several types of tools to become a great motivator as well as equip you with the following skills:
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation.
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation with particular reference to psychology.
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part.
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Roxanne Ellis+27861 852 463
- Employee Motivation Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Apply clear and defined goals
- Define motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identify the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identify methods of Employee Motivation
- Describe the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identify personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation
- Apply clear and defined goals
- Identify specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- Students can complete the course material in 8-9 hours. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher .
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software).
Candidates are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health