Creative Problem Solving
Become a successful problem solver by identifying and implementing effective solutions to problems that arise.
The Creative Problem Solving eCourse will give you an overview of the entire problem solving process as well as key problem solving tools that you can use every day, including:
- Identifying the types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Applying basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Evaluating and adapting solutions to reality
- Identifying the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Creative Problem Solving Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Use four different problem definition tools
- Analyse potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
- Distinguish the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
- Identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
- Apply solution implementation to celebrate successes and identify improvements
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher .
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended ) .
- Adobe Reader (free software) .
Candidates are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Meet your mentor
Taryn Moodley[email protected]
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health