Communicate effectively when using the written word.
The Business Writing eCourse will equip you with the right skills and techniques for effective written communication in the workplace, including:
- Identifying common spelling and grammar issues in business writing
- Recognising the basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction
- Identifying the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals and business
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Business Writing Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Identify common spelling and grammar issues in business writing
- Identify the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports
- Identify an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries and Business Cases
- Apply techniques in improving your proofreading skills
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher).
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software) .
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health