Assertiveness & Self- Confidence
Become an assertive and self-confident individual and improve your interpersonal communication skills.
The Assertiveness and Self-confidence course will empower you with skills and traits that can be learned and practiced including:
- Defining assertiveness and self-confidence as well as listing the four styles of communication
- Defining the importance of setting goals for yourself
- Understanding body language and taking care in how you say things
- Learning how to overcome negative thoughts
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Roxanne Ellis+27861 852 463
- Assertiveness & Self-Confidence Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and Exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference Sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Apply methodologies for understanding your worth and the use of positive self-talk
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- The eCourse requirements will take 8-9 . There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 30 mins to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal . You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health