Equip yourself with the skills needed to approach any stressful situation.
The Stress Management eCourse will provide you with a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques and a stress log system. You will also understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress as well as:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept).
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them.
- Recognise what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress.
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques.
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Sarah Giles+2772 0877 429
- Stress Management Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Recognise what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLCKeith Stainbank | Human Resource Manager, Fairfield Dairy