Look and sound your best no matter what the situation.
The Business Etiquette eCourse will provide you with an understanding of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organisation. This eCourse will teach you how to:
- Differentiate among the business casual, formal and black tie dress code
- Illustrate basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails
- Deal with interruptions
- Properly introduce yourself and others and effectively use a business card
Do you want to know more about this course or how we can help you with your professional development?
Contact Roxanne Ellis+27861 852 463
- Business Etiquette eCourse Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit?)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
- Apply the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake
- Illustrate place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners
- Illustrate basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards and use of acronyms in e-mails
- Identify basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cell phone
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher .
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended) .
- Adobe Reader (free software) .
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
You are not alone
- Online Ticketing system
- Learner Forum
- Help desk
- Ask the experts questions
Contact Taryn Moodley+2779 352 6252
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.Justice Makhetha | Production Foreman, Private
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.Gavin Thompson | Head of process improvement, Metropolitan Health
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.Azita Oskoei | Technical Specialist, Broadreach Healthcare and Western Cape Department of Health